Ad-Tech AES 2022 Satellite Symposium - Dec. 5th
Single Unit Symposium: Building a Successful Single Unit Research Group and Best Practices in Capturing Single Unit Recordings
The Single Unit Symposium will include expert presentations, expert panel discussions, and a hands on demonstration. The expert presentations, panel, and hands on course will feature discussion and demonstration of surgical implantation best practices. The discussion will include setting up a successful human single unit research programs, optimal strategies for experimental design and analysis techniques, and future uses of single neuron data for clinical and scientific purposes.
The expert panel will allow audience members to get an interactive experience with our expert panel that will include expert neurosurgeons, neurologists, and researchers with vast experience. Our hands on demonstration will allow participants to participate in the real time procedural steps required to successfully capture single units.
Music City Center
201 Rep. John Lewis Way S
Nashville, TN 37203
- Monday - December 5th - 6-9 pm
- Expert Speakers: 6-7 pm
- Expert Panel: 7-8 pm
- Hands on Demo: 8-9 pm
- Symposium Chair: Dr. Adam Mamelak
- Planner and Moderator: Cory Inman, PhD
- Expert Speakers: Dr. Adam Mamelak, Dr. Itzhak Fried, Elliot Smith, PhD, Dr. Catherine Schevon
- Expert Panel: Dr. Adam Mamelak, Dr. Itzhak Fried, Elliot Smith, PhD, Dr. Catherine Schevon, Edward Merricks, PhD